We value every member of our community as a unique child of God and seek to demonstrate His love through our words and actions. We enable every child to achieve their full potential so that they leave us with their heads inspired and their hearts enriched.
As a result our children will ...
- Develop a positive sense of self and well-being; confident to make the right choices and keep themselves safe in an ever-changing society
- Strive for academic excellence, developing a thirst for knowledge and a love of learning
- Become effective communicators, collaborators and leaders
- Be resilient, resourceful and courageous
- Be curious, creative individuals and confident problem solvers
- Grow in spiritual awareness and develop a strong moral compass and a deepening understanding of the Christian faith in a multi-faith British society
- Become responsible and tolerant global citizens who value diversity, forgive readily, and have concern for the needs of each other, the school, the wider community, and the planet
A parent wrote the following:
“The ethos of the school seems to be to care for all of God's children and create the best possible chances for each one to fulfil their potential. The school cares about the whole child, not just their academic success. Whilst academic success is of enormous importance at Lady Boswell's, creating a rounded, caring and happy individual is equally important. I really value the emphasis on prayer and reflecting on others both at school and elsewhere in the world. I think this contributes to children's mental health and wellbeing, as well as creating resilience and a balanced temperament. Children educated at Lady Boswell's are taught that everyone is valuable and has something to say and to contribute. I wish the whole world could be educated at a school like Lady Boswells!”