At Lady Boswell's, Christ is at the centre of our School. We value every member of our community as a unique child of God and seek to demonstrate his love through our words and actions.
As a result our children will …
- Develop a positive sense of well-being, a high self esteem and become articulate and confident to make the right choices and keep themselves safe in an ever-changing society.
- Try their best at all times and will have a thirst for knowledge and a love of learning, both on their own and as a member of a team.
- Develop the skills for lifelong learning by being resilient, resourceful and reflective, confident to take risks and face challenges.
- Forgive others readily, becoming sharing, caring and responsible citizens.
- Grow in spiritual awareness and develop a deeper knowledge and understanding of the Christian faith in a multi-faith British society.
- Respect diversity and become tolerant individuals who are concerned for the needs of each other, the school, the local community, the world, and the planet.
Amadeus - Our Newsletter about Lady Boswell's Vision and Values
A parent wrote the following:
“The ethos of the school seems to be to care for all of God's children and create the best possible chances for each one to fulfil their potential. The school cares about the whole child, not just their academic success. Whilst academic success is of enormous importance at Lady Boswell's, creating a rounded, caring and happy individual is equally important. I really value the emphasis on prayer and reflecting on others both at school and elsewhere in the world. I think this contributes to children's mental health and wellbeing, as well as creating resilience and a balanced temperament. Children educated at Lady Boswell's are taught that everyone is valuable and has something to say and to contribute. I wish the whole world could be educated at a school like Lady Boswells!”