At Lady Boswell’s, Christ is at the centre of our school. We value every member of our community as a unique child of God and seek to demonstrate his love through our words and actions.
As a result our children will …
- Develop a positive sense of well-being, a high self esteem and become articulate and confident to make the right choices and keep themselves safe in an ever-changing society.
- Try their best at all times and will have a thirst for knowledge and a love of learning, both on their own and as a member of a team.
- Develop the skills for lifelong learning by being resilient, resourceful and reflective, confident to take risks and face challenges.
- Forgive others readily, becoming listening, sharing, caring and responsible citizens.
- Grow in spiritual awareness and develop a deeper knowledge and understanding of the Christian faith in a multi-faith society.
- Respect diversity and become tolerant individuals who are concerned for the needs of each other, the school, the local community, the world, and the planet.